Your systems will be assessed for over 80,000 vulnerabilities and system weaknesses using a combination of commercial and open source vulnerability scanning tools.
Identification of Compromised Accounts
We will identify compromised accounts of employees within your organization by searching publicly accessible breach databases.
Open Source Intelligence Search
Open source intelligence methods will be used to discover sensitive information (e.g. documents, files, etc.) that your systems may be revealing or leaking without you knowing.
Critical Vulnerability Identification
Critical vulnerabilities Heartbleed, Shellshock & POODLE will be identified if they are applicable to your system
Attack Surface Evaluation
Identification of all services and ports open to the public that may be used as attack vectors by hackers.
Vulnerability Assessment Report
Your comprehensive vulnerability assessment report will include:
* An executive summary of all activities performed
* An overview of the scope and objectives
* An overview of the methods and tools used
* A detailed list of the vulnerabilities discovered
* Remediation guidance to address all vulnerabilities